Another month is about to end and I’ve just been able to squeeze in a new YouTube before March comes to a close. I am (slowly) working on a woodworking video that I filmed in my workshop almost two-years ago but I recorded a lot of footage and it’s taking a long time to work through the motions.
This video was originally going to follow the other and yet, with no narration needed and a fairly brief collection of video clips to compose; it was ready for uploading in less than two-hours.
It’s related to a blog post I wrote sometime before Christmas – Fixing a Sagging Wall Unit.
Thanks for reading, for watching and I’ll have more DIY-related stills and video coming throughout the course of 2015!