Wood Machining Project 2009

About a year ago, I finished this relatively simple table, which was the wood-machining project for all second-year students in 2009. We were given twenty-six hours within which to complete the table and sand it ready for finishing – despite having to re-veneer the top and cut two new legs at one point (!!), I still managed to finish well within the allocated time (which equates to two full weeks or four-days in college, excluding breaks), although I did lose a few marks, as a consequence. We were only recently allowed to take these home and this has now given me a chance to think about finishing the piece…

Continue reading “Wood Machining Project 2009”