Another month is about to end and I’ve just been able to squeeze in a new YouTube before March comes to a close. I am (slowly) working on a woodworking video that I filmed in my workshop almost two-years ago but I recorded a lot of footage and it’s taking a long time to work through the motions.
This video was originally going to follow the other and yet, with no narration needed and a fairly brief collection of video clips to compose; it was ready for uploading in less than two-hours.
Some of you may recall that I had to replace a rotten fence post last spring, repairing the breeze-battered panel in the process. That’s been bringing a lot of traffic to my site recently, which my come as know surprise to you, if you live in the UK and you’ve had to experience some of the recent natural forces. I had to do the same again last weekend but on the opposite fence and so, I thought I’d write about that as well, because there are some differences.
Just as I was getting dressed and ready to leave the house for work this morning, there was a knock on my bedroom door. Mum was eager to tell me that anotherfence panel had blown down overnight; narrowly missing her car and lying obtrusively on the drive. It wasn’t the panel I ‘repaired’ over the weekend – as I said then; that one’s never going to come out!! This one is as tall as it is wide.
These photos were taken in the daylight, after I arrived home from work a couple of hours ago, using my phone as well (8 megapixels, apparently… Although, I rarely bother to preset the white balance). All I did in the darkness was to pick up all the loose stuff and to dump it infront of the workshop.