Over Christmas, I started a DIY job that I didn’t ‘have’ – and, at the time of writing this, it’s not entirely finished off and tidied up.
When I moved in to this flat in 2013, there was a very blatant hole (possibly as much as 5in in diameter) that would’ve once housed a light fitting of some sort.
Continue reading “Patching a Hole in the Ceiling”
Having cut and cleaned out all the mortises in my previous session working on this bench, my next job was to cut the tenons on each end of the seven slats. With relatively small components like this, I like to use my faithful router sled to gauge the thickness by making a single pass across each face.
Continue reading “Bench Repair (Part 3)”