Revisiting an Old Box (Part 3)

It’s been almost a month since my last update on this topic so, without further ado, here is a series of finished photographs I took earlier this afternoon. They’ve also been doctored slightly… If you haven’t already noticed, I’ve been doing this regularly with my photos for the last couple of months. The program I’ve been using is Photoscape, which just so happened to be the top result presented by Google when I searched “free photo editing software“! 😉

It may not be Photoshop but, it’s good enough for me.

Continue reading “Revisiting an Old Box (Part 3)”

Trouble with Tool Wells

The problem.

Last summer, I built myself a workbench, after several months of design and deliberation. Despite being a vast improvement over the previous design I was using [read: ‘struggling with‘], I’ve realised there are a couple of areas that don’t work quite as well as I had hoped… Sometimes, you can’t know these things until you’ve actually tried them out! At a later date, I hope to look at repositioning my front vice but, to begin my workbench revision, I’ve been looking at my tool well… Continue Reading…