This is the concluding part to all the repair work I’ve been carrying out in the bathroom. I still have to repaint a couple of strips on the walls beside the tiles but you won’t need me to show you that (I’ve done enough brush-work on this blog for one year).
It came to an end on the afternoon of Christmas Eve, no less and I took my very first shower in the ‘refurbished’ unit almost 24 hours later. A couple of showers after that and it’s still looking alright.
Continue reading “Bathroom Bedlam (Part 4)”
It’s been almost a month since my last update on this topic so, without further ado, here is a series of finished photographs I took earlier this afternoon. They’ve also been doctored slightly… If you haven’t already noticed, I’ve been doing this regularly with my photos for the last couple of months. The program I’ve been using is Photoscape, which just so happened to be the top result presented by Google when I searched “free photo editing software“! 😉
It may not be Photoshop but, it’s good enough for me.
Continue reading “Revisiting an Old Box (Part 3)”
Some time in the coming months, I expect to find myself making two small boxes from a couple of scraps of 1in English cherry that I currently have no other use for (they’re the ideal length and width for an 8x5x3in box). I have no idea if I’ll keep these afterwards or try to sell them later on; I just want to try out a couple of ideas. Which leads me to revisit a “flawed” box attempt from about this time two-years ago…
Continue reading “Revisiting an Old Box (Part 1)”