It’s an old building with windows only down one wall (one in each room), as another building backs on to this. With high ceilings, it can also get dim even with the lights in full glow and, while I’ve had an idea to source a large mirror to help disperse more of the limited natural light, it may cost about the same for me to just make one.
This video was uploaded very late on Saturday night. It might even have been close to midnight, as I remember waking up on the end of my bed (I must have fallen asleep prematurely) at 1.15am, to discover that I’d already received 3 likes and my first comment on YouTube! I’ve taken a lot of positives from this one since, as I’m almost now up to 20 Likes for this one video, while still under 200 views in total.
As I say in the beginning; it was my first attempt at a narration and clearly, it works very well. I was actually hoping that I could’ve cut the footage down to around 8 minutes for this but I’m satisfied with 11.30 and, according to the statistics and comments; so are the majority of the viewers so far.
Tomorrow night, I’m hoping to upload the jig-making add-on to this, where I show you how I made the jig for my mitre saw. Then, over the weekend, I’m aiming to have another small project for you to view.
My next video on YouTube should document the making of a small picture frame made from a minute quantity of English walnut. Today, I’m going to share with you a bit about making the mitres on each of the four corners, as I took an opportunity to try and saw blade I’d not tested before and I’d like to share some of my thoughts on that.
I also decided to make a mitre-cutting jig for my mitre saw and there will be a shorter video showing how I made that, to be uploaded within days of the picture frame project going live.