I have a lot more to share with you from my weekend in Exmoor but for the next couple of days, I’d like to steer away from that to catch up with a few other goings-on in my home.
Quite recently, I spent a few hours one afternoon attempting to repair the base cabinet in my kitchen, which was sagging by the best part of an inch! You can see, at the back of this photo, where the base has dropped away from the thin back panel.
Continue reading “Base Cabinet Repair”
Another month is about to end and I’ve just been able to squeeze in a new YouTube before March comes to a close. I am (slowly) working on a woodworking video that I filmed in my workshop almost two-years ago but I recorded a lot of footage and it’s taking a long time to work through the motions.
This video was originally going to follow the other and yet, with no narration needed and a fairly brief collection of video clips to compose; it was ready for uploading in less than two-hours.
It’s related to a blog post I wrote sometime before Christmas – Fixing a Sagging Wall Unit.
Thanks for reading, for watching and I’ll have more DIY-related stills and video coming throughout the course of 2015!
This weekend has started with a somewhat-familiar bout of DIY. But instead of reaching for my dust sheets, paint brush and roller, I’ve been able to break out a few simple woodworking and carpentry tools that’ve slowly begun to gather light rust inside my storage boxes.
Continue reading “Fixing a Sagging Wall Unit”