This is the concluding part to all the repair work I’ve been carrying out in the bathroom. I still have to repaint a couple of strips on the walls beside the tiles but you won’t need me to show you that (I’ve done enough brush-work on this blog for one year).
It came to an end on the afternoon of Christmas Eve, no less and I took my very first shower in the ‘refurbished’ unit almost 24 hours later. A couple of showers after that and it’s still looking alright.
This is something I’ve been working on for a couple of weeks now – that is to say, that I started it a fortnight ago and, although I’ve not been working on it solidly or with any kind of routine, the work is still very much in progress.
After creating an agreement with my landlord, I’ve begun to look at the cause of the damp patch that has slowly grown beside the shower in my bathroom and to move forward with the rectification of this problem.