Those of you who follow me on Twitter or YouTube will have been alerted to my latest video upload last night; a tour of the current dust extraction setup in my workshop:
(If that doesn’t work then, please follow this link.
After that most-recent video-tour of my workshop, a few people contacted me asking more about the extraction setup I have.
It’s far from perfect, at the moment… I think it’s close to being very good but, I need to attempt to make some half-decent connections where the waste pipe meets the flexible hose, and vice-versa. I’ll also be purchasing some proper vacuum hose to replace the pond filter hose I purchased on a whim (saving money isn’t always the best option).
Any comments or suggestions you may have are more than welcome. I’m happy to read and hear whatever you may have to say.
Thank you for reading and for watching.
Sometimes, I intend to write a post but, for one reason or another, it takes me a while to actually get around to writing it up and publishing it on this site. This ‘station’ was completed several weeks ago and, in that time, I’ve made numerous attempts to sell it, with a couple of potential buyers very interested at the moment. I made it with the intention that I’d be able to use it and further my woodworking but, that’s not practical in my current workshop, when I have much more of a need to use the other machines in close proximity.
Continuing on from where we last left off, here follows the conclusion to the build…
Continue reading “Table Saw/Router Table Station – Complete!”