Another month is about to end and I’ve just been able to squeeze in a new YouTube before March comes to a close. I am (slowly) working on a woodworking video that I filmed in my workshop almost two-years ago but I recorded a lot of footage and it’s taking a long time to work through the motions.
This video was originally going to follow the other and yet, with no narration needed and a fairly brief collection of video clips to compose; it was ready for uploading in less than two-hours.
It’s related to a blog post I wrote sometime before Christmas – Fixing a Sagging Wall Unit.
Thanks for reading, for watching and I’ll have more DIY-related stills and video coming throughout the course of 2015!
This is the subject of my latest YouTube video, which has just been uploaded this evening. There are probably a few other recent uploads that I haven’t announced to all of you directly so, it is always worth manually checking my channel from time to time (and, of course; subscribing makes that even easier!). I seem to have created a situation where I have a stack of video content on my hard drive (a good three or four videos-worth). This is a complete contrast to my situation earlier in the year, where I was struggling to even record the basic content for editing… Now, I can’t seem to keep up with myself! 😉
Truing a bandsaw tyre has often been a popular topic for this blog and it certainly brings its share of traffic my way from some of the usual search engines. I’m aiming to have at least one more tool-relevant video on the way soon but, over the weekend, I hope you bring you footage of a small project (yes, an actual project) that I completed last week. If you’re really lucky, it may even feature my first attempts at narration!
As always, constructive feedback is welcome but I hope you hope you find this one useful and informative at the very least.
Thank you. 🙂